Monday, October 14, 2013

LEGAL NOTIFICATION: The Name Of This Blog Has Changed

I was speaking with my friends Carl and Dave last night and I mentioned that my old blog from many years ago was called BUDDY GOTT'S BLOG-O-RAMA.

That name gave them both a good laugh. Whether they were laughing with me or laughing at me is still a question, I suppose, but it's a question that I'm faced with regarding most people on most days. I'm used to it and for my own sanity, I choose to believe people are laughing WITH me.

Anyway, I decided to switch this place from BUDDY GOTT'S BLOG PLACE to BUDDY GOTT'S BLOG-O-RAMA.

The main reason for this is that, damn it, there just aren't enough blogs in the world that have O-RAMA as part of their title. That needed to change and damn it, I'm just the person to do it!

So, welcome to The Blog-O-Rama!

Check back soon for more nonsense. I'm full of it!


2 comments:

Carlos said...

I'm glad that my influence is slowly creeping everywhere.

Very soon, I'm gonna be rolling like Howey.

Buddy Gott said...

Yes, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you're a household name. And I don't mean because you end up doing something highly illegal and are wanted by the authorities.