Friday, March 15, 2013

New name, new attitude, new stuff...and other things with the word "new" in front of them.

So, this place was called Buddy Gott's Writing And Reading Place. As any of you who are regular visitors here (all two of you) know, I've sucked at doing updates here.

Why is that? Well, I think part of the reason is that I didn't have much to say about my own writings. One book I had planned on writing and publishing didn't turn out to be what I wanted it to be, so I've put that one aside for now. I'm going to go back and rework it later this year, but I've moved on to other things.

My first published book will be I WAS A TEENAGE AMISH VAMPIRE and the plan is to have that out at either the end of this month or the beginning of April. It's pretty much done, but I've still got a little bit more to do on it before I send it off to my awesome editor.

But, I'm sort of straying from where I originally wanted to go here. Still with me? Cool. Thanks. My point of this posting is mainly to say that I want to get back to blogging on a regular basis. I decided to change the name of this place because I don't want to limit myself to postings just about writing and reading.

I want to be able to ramble on about whatever I want to. It may be about my books, music I like, my daily exercise routines, my incredible sex life, or about my lies about having exercise routines and an incredible sex life.

Whatever. That's the thing. It'll be a little bit about whatever I feel like at the time. My goal is to share some of my thoughts and hopefully share some laughs along the way. I'll be posting at least once a week, most likely on the weekends, but we'll see. I'm working on something that I'm going to put up either tonight or tomorrow.

In the mean time, and the not-so-mean time, thanks for stopping in! Have a great day. See ya soon!

No comments: